Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently Playing: As of February 2020 (Short Update)

Readers of my blog may have noticed four tabs across the top nav-bar, right under the cover photo, including an Open Game License, Playing, Reading, and Watching. The idea was that I would update the last three frequently as I played, read, or watched new stuff. Unfortunately I haven't kept them as updated as I'd like, especially the "Reading" and "Watching" pages (the last updates were in 2017).

Today I updated the Currently Playing page to include an upcoming Old School Essentials game I'll be running for my daughter and an Achtung! Cthulhu game I've been playing in, and updating the status on my other currently running games.

Check it out and let me know what games/systems you're all playing in now.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar