Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Favorite Actor

 I loved the show Psych so I bought boxes of the two series they put out that covered all of the seasons.  I loved the comedy and themed shows they had.  There were many great guest stars in the series but I got a an autographed card of who I now realize is my favorite actor.


I never fail to enjoy anything I watch Anthony Anderson act in.  He played Gus' cousin Thane in a Psych episode.



As I said before, Psych had many good guest stars over their episodes.  This is another autograph I got from the same box as the Anthony Anderson.

I've also gotten some nice memorabilia cards from my boxes.



A couple of months ago USA Network ran a Psych marathon which was nice to have on in the background while I worked at home.

If you've never watched the show I recommend it as some comic relief during these tough times.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar